local scale model contest

Cool part about belonging to a club like WPC..

Rich, Ron and I got to judge a car model contest, and sent the winner
Michaela Baughn and her mother, on to Pebble Beach, CA

Michaela and her mother, put together a '40 Ford Coupe kit compete with
fuzzy dice hanging from the mirror(wish they'd picked a Mopar)

when in Pebble Beach the national contest was judged by a far less
motley crew..

Brad Lewis of Pixar Animation Studios;
Valentino Balboni, test driver for Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A.;
Matt Stone, Executive Editor of Motor Trend magazine;
Ed Gilbertson, Chief Judge of the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance.
McKeel Hagerty, CEO of Hagerty Insurance;

Michaela WON! I couldn't be more excited if it was my own child..

Plus the WPC club got some money (for sending the winner) that's going
to be used for a youth photo contest (MoPar pics, of course) and
scholarship fund

I'm proud to be a member of the WPC :)

----