Re: Lifts

the  price is right ,,, i got mine from ammco lifts   it is a 2 post with a 9000 pound limit  (i have had more on it )  works great paid why more than the ones you  are looking at   but i set it up myself  (with a block and tackle  )  cause i could not wait for help too come,,,   took about 4 hours alone   ,,,,don't know how i ever did anything with out one ....