63 Sport Fury found

I was trouncing though a scrap yard and found a very very very rusty, bent 63 sport fury.

I was able to take the: headliner bows, 4 door cards for the stainless trim, 1 rear armrest (blue), smooth steering column.

All of the chrome around the interior windshield was rusty, but there. all glass was good. No exterior trim was left.

Anyone need anyglass? not much else left. pm to: miclinmopar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx if you want a picture.. heck, put it in your car album and say its your "before" shot. People will think you're the resto king!

mike NJ

----