To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 26, 2009 6:31 PM
Subject: Re: Beverly Hillbillies drive chryslers

According to Allpar http://www.allpar.com/history/tv.html Miss Jane had a Challenger 'vert in '70.

Mannix always drove Mopars - many performance convertables. Once on the Mod Squad, Peggy Lipton was driving a '70 GTX (I remember because I had one at the time when I saw that re-run). Adam 12 is another great one if you like B body cop cars. One of the reasons I like watching old rerun shows is to see the cars - even in the background. Ironside will throw you a Mopar bone once in a while. They had a '69 Super Bee show up in the background on that show in several episodes one year. It was B-5 blue with a white Bee stripe.

Dave