Re: Beverly Hillbillies drive chryslers

According to Allpar http://www.allpar.com/history/tv.html  Miss Jane had a Challenger 'vert in '70.

Mannix always drove Mopars - many performance convertables.  Once on the Mod Squad, Peggy Lipton was driving a '70 GTX (I remember because I had one at the time when I saw that re-run).  Adam 12 is another great one if you like B body cop cars.  One of the reasons I like watching old rerun shows is to see the cars - even in the background.  Ironside will throw you a Mopar bone once in a while.  They had a '69 Super Bee show up in the background on that show in several episodes one year.  It was B-5 blue with a white Bee stripe.

Dave