Re: AV Gasoline in the "Old Days"

Never heard of that one.  Never had that problem??  The reason for AV Gas is
consistency & dependability in flight.  The last thing you want at altitude
in a single engine plane is carb problems, you can't just pull over and fix
it!  )-:  The symptoms he is referring to is if you use to much alcohol in
your gas you will experience those problems.  That said maybe todays AV Gas
has a higher than 10% alcohol content?

 Herb

1956 Plymouth Belvedere 361
1959 Coronet 326 Poly