Re: 273 Rebuild / moth balls in gas

Careful Gary,,,,,,,,,that cheeze whiz is not like fine wine aged to
perfection

In a message dated 1/28/2010 4:55:00 P.M. Central Standard Time,
glpavlovich@xxxxxxx writes:

Ahhh, Yoda-Master Bill, aka "Hot-Rod Harrison;" your humble  servant in
training (not training pants again...) do acknowledge some  "wing of bat,
eye
of nute" concoctions of yore and monstrous  transformations that forbad
many
a would-be racer at the stroke of  midnight to challenge a finned
monoclonal
beast of the Mastodon class -  our beloved finned Fury's and the like.

I will look for some "vintage"  moth-balls at my 89 yr.old mother's house;
found a crusty tin of "Glass  Wax" yesterday and a 1974 jar of Cheese
Whiz...

Gary Pavlovich
-----  Original Message -----
From: "William Harrison"  <bbjt3@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent:  Thursday, January 28, 2010 6:33 AM
Subject: Re: 273 Rebuild / moth balls in  gas

Some times grasshopper it is better to listen to experience and  not look
down on the old ways.
Many witches brews and home remedies are  the basis for many of todays
modern
meds.
And the old time racers that  used moth balls  ground them up into a fine
powder before they added  them to their gas, that's from one of my uncles
who
worked the pits for my  dad when he raced, and he also told me that it was
common practice to  replace all filters back then because they raced on
dirt
but they never  had trouble with carbs or gas tanks being gunked up.
Later
Bill  Harrison
65 Coronet 2 dr post