FW: 273 Rebuild / moth balls in gas

not sure the first one went through, sorry

 I wasn't talking about actual 80's cars, although I did have a '82 Mirada that I liked quite well, and got tremendous gas mileage. I was thinking of the 60's cars I had. Too many to bore everyone with, but the main ones that hurt, 62 Savoy MW, 63 Fury 2dr HT, 63 Sport Fury 2dr HT, 68 Charger, 69 GTX, 69 Hemi Road Runner 4 speed, 70 Superbird 440+6 4 speed in rare Petty Blue. '70 Cuda 340 4 speed. I had a sundry list of Road Runners, 'Cudas, Satellites, odd ball Chryslers ect. Buy n sell, buy n sell. Only ever had 2 fords and one (shiver) camaro although it was a 69 ss/rs 350 4spd. They were all trade ins, not bought on purpose. Only thing that remains is my 63 convertible, which I've owned since '77.

 Jake

 '63 Sport Fury 'vert

>> To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
>
>> From: bbjt3@xxxxxxxxx
>
>> Subject: RE: 273 Rebuild / moth balls in gas
>
>> Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 06:20:56 -0800
>

>> I don't think we want to get into the debate about era's and great cars.
>
>> Those that grew up in the 70's will tell the same stories as the guys that grew up in the 60's, 50's etc.
>
>> I myself don't remember any great cars of the 80's. That is unless you want to mention the K cars that saved Chrysler, but I think Lee Iacoca saved Chrysler myself.

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/196390709/direct/01/

----

u/?bUrDWg.bSONJP.YXJjLjYy

?p=TEXFOOTER