To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2010 4:06 PM
Subject: Re: 273 Swapping Sides on Pistons

I have to agree with you because the cylinder is the same angle from the
crank on either bank,,,,,I will check, but doubt that the article goes into that, should be a given and just naturally understood,,,,,,,, smile ask them when was the last time they bought a set of pistons that was specifically
numbered as to which cylinder they were suppose to be in

In a message dated 1/28/2010 5:54:01 P.M. Central Standard Time,