Re: projects in progress

Thanks, Ollie.  The Doc tells me I'll likely be back in 10 years for the match set on the other side.  I don't doubt him - he knows what he's talking about.  By then I'll still only be 57 - and still not retired, I'm afraid!  In the mean time, hopefully I'll get some projects knocked off on my '64!

Dave