Re: Vic New Member (Was: Re: Any others out there?)

Re: Vic New Member (Was: Re: Any others out there?)

Thats a neat blog you got there. A lot of good information. Thanks for sharing. Also a few neat pic's of your Red Barracuda.

--Tom

Vic Carre wrote:
A little about my '64 Barracuda.  I bought it off e-Bay from a guy in Florida back in September.  I never thought I would buy a car sight unseen but I was having little luck finding a decent car locally.  The transaction turned out OK.  It's a long story in itself.

The car is in pretty good shape for a 45 year old car.  Someone gave it a so-so paint job.  It is a slant six with the pushbutton auto trans.  I've got a long list of repairs to complete.  My goal is to have it ready for some local cruises this summer and maybe a trip to Carlisle in July.  I live in Cochranville, PA a little south and west of Philly although I am a Delaware native.  I keep track of the my repairs and modifications on a blog:  http://moparmotorhead.blogspot.com/  I thought I would get a lot more done over the winter but my old bones and my unheated garage don't go together too well : )

Thanks for the plain text tips.  I think I got it now.  Although I tried to post a picture and found out that's not possible.