RE: Headers and.......

Pat,

Here's info from previous emails that addresses the need for the extended hangers.

Dave
The part # Layne is showing is the same as the ones that I installed w/o
the extensions.  Mine bolted right in but w/ a lower ride height than
the old worn out ones.  P/N's are P3690456 for the right and P3690457
for the left.

Paul L.
'63 Sport Fury
440/727