From: MO ( Steve Mick) <micher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 19:54:06 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: New guy late intro

Welcome Dave, You and I have some in common. Sounds like about the same age
and I too am working on a 64 Dodge 440. I am building mine as I would have
done it in about 1966 or pre 440 engines.. There will be a few upgrades like
disc brakes on the front  as I want to drag race a little. 413 engine and 4
speed.  I know what you mean, get started with a basic plan and things
escalate!  Mine was going to be a budet driver, but after going over every
square inch , the 99% rust free body really  deserves nicer treatment.  This
site is the BEST source of information, and the folks here are plenty
willing to give advice................MO