Re: New guy late intro

Welcome to the club, Dave!  I'm a relatively new member myself (I joined last June).  There are a lot of guys in the club who are extremely knowlegeable and helpful.  I've learned a lot here already.  Sounds like you have a great car.  Best wishes with your restoration.

Dave
'64 Belvedere
2D, HT, 318 Poly, PB Auto