RE: Car Dolly

Jim,
	As most of us, I have the shaped steel plates with the 4 casters.
They work.  Rough or dirty surface, they get tougher to push, but they are
great if you have to move cars sideways a lot.

	I'm starting this year's Christmas list early and asking for the
ones you mentioned with the jacks - we used these at Ford and they are the
Super Bee's knees.  They have hard urethane wheels that roll nicely most
places and the jack allows you to just slide them beneath the tire
(straddling front and rear) and lift that wheel off the ground by jacking it
with your foot.  The ones we had were aluminum with a nice matching rolling
aluminum stand to hold the four casters when not in use.  We were only
moving Focii (more than one Focus) and Contours, but you could push the car
wherever you wanted by yourself, or spin it around in a circle.

	Pricey, but as long as it's on Santa's tab...

	Don't know if I ever mentioned it, but we were building Electric
Ford Rangers and Fuel Cell Focus's on the north end of the old Chrysler
Lynch Road plant, right on the corner of Lynch Road and Mount Elliot.  I
used to look at the photos of cars staged at the end of the line and see if
I could figure out where in the building it was, but could never match
anything up.

SC