Re: Great shop weather

${top_text_ad}
It's getting step one ( moving into the shop ! ) by sometime next
week. There's still a poly under the hood and I guess those torsion
bars are really up there. I found it in SE Oklahoma. I was talking to
a guy in North central Oklahoma a few days ago that said he had a nice
two door hardtop 62 Belvedere. I think I have enough cars to keep me
busy. I may be able to find the phone number, if someone wants to
chase the car down.

     Gary F.

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 10:45 PM, MO ( Steve Mick)
<micher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Gary, that is the makings for a boss ride! From here it looks pretty solid.
> Is the engine- tranny in it in the pic? If it is , someone real jacked up
> the torsion bars Where did you find it?...................MO
>

> {Steve Mick}
> http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/mick64.html
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary Futrell" <gary.futrell@xxxxxxxxx>

${bottom_text_ad}