Re: trick shift fluid

Guess  you can take it any way you want, but his wording suxs, and  I for
one would rather take the word of a friend or friends than a  vendor,  I am
not disagreeing with the  type F fluid, I use it all the  time, but I do so
without belittling the Forum and  their experiences

In a message dated 4/18/2010 8:31:40 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
dougdaniel50@xxxxxxxxx writes:

maybe he  wants too be sure  not speculative after all money and time is
hard too  spare