Valve & seat grinding equipment

Hi All,
I have valve & seat grinding equipment for sale & thought I'd offer it to my mopar friends before listing it for sale elsewhere. Black & Decker/Thor seat grinder with collets, pilots, & some stones. I don't know what stones are there. And a Black & Decker valve grinding machine with stone dresser. Both are in good working order, especially the valve grinder. No play, coolant pump works great.
I bought the set to do heads & make some money on the side but just don't have the time & I need the space. $450 for everything. I paid $600 for it. I'm just outside Philadelphia. I could ship this stuff but it's almost 160 pounds so it may get expensive. E-mail me & I'll send pics. phamaday at yahoo.com.

Regards, Hammer

----