Re: A Little off Topic -- Still Mopar related

Re: A Little off Topic -- Still Mopar related

I tracked down my old '70 GTX through the VIN with help from a buddy of mine who's in law enforcement.  He did it from his squad car.  I think it was easier since it was still registered in our state after having left the state and returning.  It was a good 20 years after I had sold it (and the car was about 35 years old at that point).

Dave