RE: Future of old cars and shows.

Hi all -

I agree with Cory. Some people enjoy working on their cars. Some people enjoy driving their cars. Some people enjoy both. Seems there should be room for everyone in this hobby. There was a time 45 years ago I could probably have built a big block race motor blindfolded. I don't pay someone to work on my cars because I can't do it. I pay them because working on the cars just doesn't interest me any more and because I don't have time to do things myself. But I do have the money to pay someone. Instead of working on my cars every free minute(not many of those) I'm driving them. And, trust me, nobody enjoys driving their MOPAR more than I do! So lighten up people. The hobby is about doing what you enjoy, not what someone else enjoys!

Ron

'63 Sport Fury  383/727