Re: Rebuilding Dodges and eyes

I can imagine what you're going through. I just had my right eye rebuilt. They popped it out of the socket, opened it up & rolled my retina back in place like wallpaper. There's a silicone band around it now that stays there the rest of my life. I sure hope all goes well with your repairs. It's amazing what they can do for your sight these days. Keep yer chin up & I'll include you in my prayers.

Regards, Hammer