Re: WD-40 Versus the World of Lubricants

Re: WD-40 Versus the World of Lubricants

Yeah, it was an op-ed but their analysis of what made up each product was interesting.

I read a review years ago in a magazine called "Skinned Knuckles" that included Gibbs. If I recall right Gibbs was rated okay but no miracle solvent. I have that magazine somewhere in the library but can't put my hands on it right now.

By the way, Mopar makes a very good spray solvent. I have a can of it in the garage and can post the exact details later.

Thanks,
Gary H.