RE: Dog dish or no dog dish, that is the question

RE: Dog dish or no dog dish, that is the question

All hub caps I would believe, came from the factory IN the car as based on the trim package ordered and was installed at the dealership during the new car detailing prep work prior to displaying or new owner pick-up.
Don't know which one is the right one but I've been told that some DD caps even though they look the same, some were made from stainless steel while others were aluminum. Aluminum for the light weight drag race cars maybe?
Dave B