Re: 727 problems

John
I will look into the Turbo Action Kits.
I am building a 496 stroker out of a 383 block. I refuse to go to the adapter plate and run a p#%&Glide.....
I have another call appointment set for tomorrow to talk to a supervisor with TransGo as he was out of the office today.
We'll see what happens from that point on but my thoughts are s$%^t in one hand and wish in the other and see which one fills up first.
Thanks
Bill Harrison
65 Coronet 2 dr post.