Gas Mileage Humor

Sometimes you have to be a little sarcastic, with a smile. At the end of
last years cruising season I pulled into my local gas station for a
fill-up with the '63 Max Wedge, sounding loud a bodacious under the
canopy. A very proper lady at the next pump said to me, how can you
drive that gas guzzler with the world in such crises. Looking at her off
shore made daily driver I asked and what kind of mileage do you get. She
said I can drive all week on a tank of gas. I said wow that's 52 tanks
of gas a year. My baby hear is 47 years old, has 31,000 miles and uses 4
tanks a year. As I left the station, no traffic coming, I burned up
about 1/2 gallon with a smile, if you know what I mean.

Yesterday I pulled into my local gas station for a fill-up with my truck
& snow plow. Guess who was at the next pump, yup...and I said you know
I'm still on that same tank of gas...how you doing. As I left the
station, no traffic coming, I burned up about 1/2 gallon with a smile,
if you know what I mean.

Nick Tiberio
FuryUs63

----