Re: 1963 Switzerland built Fury fender tags info.?

Re: 1963 Switzerland built Fury fender tags info.?

That "77" is two number 7s, but stamped in reverse.  The back of the
tag shows the numbers clearly, and in the right way.

B2 : 342 - Torqueflite.    (The "2" is closer to being under the "B"
than the "A")
H5 : 385 - Heater with Defroster
J6 : 396 - Convertible Top - White
K3 : 423 - Backup Lights
L8 : 428 - Windshield Washers - Dual Jet
R6 : ??6 - Probably an export code, but I do not have any export stuff.
(Radios on the 1963 Lynch Road tag were under "C".)

SO NUMBER - 0904 9010
where "0904" is the Scheduled Build Date - September 4, 1962
9010 - 10th one built that day, with "9" for export(?).

BDY - 335
3 - Plymouth V8
3 - Fury
5 - 2-door convertible

12 = 03  and  678 = 148 : I suspect Gate Sequence Numbers.
Both are for Lynch Road assembly codes, not sales codes.  Probably to
do with the building of the body.

Bill
Toronto, ON