RE: 1964 Dodge Polara Radio

I can see that, after reading some replies, people misunderstood what I was trying to say.  I never said said you could swap 64 and 65 radios.  What I said was the options probably didn't change.  No radio, no antenna.  And likely no speakers.  I also stated that in my 65 Polara, the rear deck had "slits" where the speakers should be, referring to David's "rear grill" question.