Re: 1964 Dodge Polara Radio

most that i have seen only came with a single front speaker above the radio unless ordered with the rear speaker and reverberator they also did not put antenna on cars unless a radio was ordered they were not called radio delete until later in the sixties when radios came as standard equipment and then you could delete the radio making the car a radio delete on the 62=65 cars the radio was a option so you had to order it to get a radio and if you didnt order it it wasnt a radio delete car it was just a car with no radio