Re: Need a new Toy?

You can always go with the A&A look-alike crossram with 440 ports like I
have on my Max Wedge clone 64 Sport Fury. Price can't be that much
different. A&A goes for like $1395.00. I got the first one made by them
and it cost me $2000.00. Figures, after I buy they go down in
price.Don't know what Indy gets for theirs. And A&A fits under the hood.

Bill C.

On Wed, 04 May 2011 12:30 -0400, "Roger Pettigrew" <dodger7998@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Ok,,,,,,, I looked up some pics. of it,,,,,, it appears that the left
> half
>  of both carbs are mainly feeding one bank, and the right half of both
>  are
> feeding the other,,,,,,,, guess it gives them bragging rights to call it
> whatever they want, but to me,,,,,, a crossram is not an
> inline,,,,,,,Sorry
> to  have been ignorant of their naming
>

> In a message dated 5/4/2011 10:53:39 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
> jaltemoose@xxxxxxxxx writes:
>
> Indy  refers to it as an "In-Line Cross Ram".
>
> Below is a comparison of the  manifolds.  Looks like the Tunnel Ram won
> out.
> http://www.moparmusclemagazine.com/techarticles/engine/mopp_0911_intake_mani
> fold_tests/index.html
>
> -  Jim
> Jim Altemose, Long Island, NY
> '63 Polara 500 (Max Wedge)
> '63  Polara 500 (383)
> '65 Belvedere I (Street Wedge)
> '71 Bronco
>
> On  Tue, May 3, 2011 at 10:22 PM, Roger Pettigrew <dodger7998@xxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> >

> > Ok,,,,,will take your word for it,, would have  to see the intake it self
> >  understand,,,,,,, sure looks like  an inline set up to me
> >

> > In a message dated 5/3/2011  11:14:58 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
> > mcreglow@xxxxxxxxx  writes:
> >
> > actually  that is a cross ram.  that is the  indy cylinder head x-ram,
> > and is the  hot ticket for nostalgia  super stock  racing.
> >  http://www.usaperform.com/indy-chrysler-cross-manifolds-p-231.html
> >
> >  On  Sun, May 1, 2011 at 4:20 PM, Roger Pettigrew  <dodger7998@xxxxxxx>
> > wrote:
> >>

> >>  Nice toy,,,,,,,makes me wonder what the real  story is on cars that  are
> >> obviously misdescribed in their  description,,,,,,, that  is definitely
> > not a
> >> crossram on it, so makes  me  wonder what else is not being seen
> >>

> >> In a  message  dated 5/1/2011 4:03:10 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
> >>  shelby_nut@xxxxxxxxx writes:
> >>

> http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-classic-cars-1963-plymouth-savoy-W0
> >>  QQAdIdZ279189587
> >>

> >> --
> >>

> >> ----
> >> Please address  private mail -- mail of interest to only one person --
> > directly  to that  person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and
> negotiations
> > as well as  other personal messages only to the  intended recipient, not
> > the Clubhouse  public address. This  practice will protect your privacy,
> > reduce the total  volume of  mail and fine tune the content signal to
> Mopar topic.
> >  Thanks!
> >>
> >> 1962 to 1965 Mopar Clubhouse Discussion  Guidelines:
> >>  http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html and
> >  http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/general_disclaimer.html.
> >>

> >  --
> >

> > ----
> [...]