Two more available for restoration

Dear Mopar Guys,
I do not have a lot of experience, but thinking about starting a collection of 62-65 Mopars.
I have seen a lot of great restorations of many of your cars in recent pictures.

Below are some pics of another California car I can buy, a 63 plymouth., 440 auto. pics below.
Is is a solid car with surface rust only. Engine and trans are good. Needs paint, carpet, dash, etc.
I do not intend to bring back to stock, just a really nice looking driver.
I would appreciate any  ball park opinions on what the value of the car is as is worth and restored. I just need a guideline, so I dont over pay as 62-65 mopars are new territory for me this year.
I have attached more pics, but the basic ones are copied and pasted below.

I also found a third 64 Dodge with California rust free body, needs interior, engine, transmission, and paint. I have a friend who will build me a 505 cu In with 4 speed, and I might paint this one like a Sox and Martin or Mopar Missle type finish.

Thanks for your kind opinions of value if there is such a thing.  I just dont want to put $100,000 in it like I did my 6 second (1/8 mile) 55 Chev and it still is worth only $35,000 at a  quick sale.

Dade City, David
currently in NC for the Summer