Re: Two more available for restoration

My initial thought is to buy as fully restored or complete originals as you can afford. More thoughts and some links to price guides and auction results are on this page: http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/whatworth.html so you can see what similar examples were sold or advertised. Other than that, have fun and focus on making new Mopar friends and enjoying the '62 - '65 Mopars. :)

Thanks,
Gary H.