Fwd: Using newr technology on old muscle cars Air/Fuel monitors

FYI..... Butch

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Travis Cox" <tcox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: waedison@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2011 9:48:54 AM
Subject: RE: Using your technology on old muscle cars/ P/N 30-4211

Hello Butch, yes, that number was discontinued a long time ago. It’s a digital wideband UEGO gauge that reads Air/Fuel ratios. The good news is we have a few different products just like it that do the same thing. The link below will take you to our wideband air/fuel systems page on our site. Any of these will work for classic carbureted vehicles. Take a look at the analog ones as well.

http://www.aemelectronics.com/wideband-air-fuel-systems-15/

Best Regards,

Travis Cox
AEM  Performance Electronics
Customer Service
310.484.2322 Tel x271
310.484.0152 Fax

www.AEMelectronics.com

Follow us!

The information contained in this email message is confidential and is solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error, and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. Thank you.