Very helpful site article.
Thanks
David

In a message dated 5/16/2011 10:11:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, 62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

My initial thought is to buy as fully restored or complete originals as you can afford. More thoughts and some links to price guides and auction results are on this page: http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/whatworth.html so you can see what similar examples were sold or advertised. Other than that, have fun and focus on making new Mopar friends and enjoying the '62 - '65 Mopars. :)

Thanks,
Gary H.