Re: Fuel Gauge Testing

FYI, I had some trouble a while back installing a new sending unit.
The threaded lead from the sending unit was slightly shorter than the
original stock sending unit.  This caused the stock rubber boot on the
wire from the car to not quite slide down far enough over the sending
unit lead.  It seemed snug enough, but wasn't.  I trimmed about 1/8
inch off the rubber boot and that took care of it.

- Jim
Jim Altemose, Long Island, NY
'63 Polara 500 (Max Wedge)
'63 Polara 500 (383)