Re: ball joints

You hear all kinds of stuff these days and it is hard to sort the good
info from the BS. I  was told by a manufacturer that altho chinease
steel  was supposedly made to whatever  specified spec number( like
4130 chrome moly)  That does not mean it is like USA spec 4130 chrome
moly. I bought a brand new flywheel that could be used for internal or
external balance for $100 It was advertised as being some super dooper
metal number- no doubt made in China, but who is responcible if this
thing flys apart at normal speeds and someone gets seriously