Re: Brake Light Switch (was Electrical question)

Re: Brake Light Switch (was Electrical question)

Dave ,  IIRC there is an extension of the rod that comes out of the
master cylinder to the brake pedal  on past the attaching bolt-
bushing. That extension pushes on the brake light switch.  I am pretty
sure that is the way on my 64 Dodge non- power