Stephen "Chick" Andrachek

If I have offended anyone on this site by sending out so many pictures of the fine '62 to '65 Mopars I have pictures of, simply send me an email titled "I want you out of here" and I will have my name and email address removed from the site and nobody on this site will ever hear from me again.  You don't even have to waste your time putting anything in the body of the email.  I don't mean to be a hog, but originally this web site was supposed to be FOR pictures of '62 to '65 Mopars.  It morphed into what it is, something even better that it was supposed to be.  If I get 10 or more people who want me gone just send me an email with that title and I'll be out of all of your hairs for good.

I would like to stay but you can't please all of the people all of the time.  If you want me to stay please don't even respond and if I get less that 10 people who want me gone I'll stick around.  I love this site as much as I love the old MOPARS.  I just don't want people to think I'm nothing but a pain in their ass because of my opinions and my long emails.

Thanks for your consideration,

Chick