Re: Happy Fathers Day

Great to see you guys got in some good quality father time today.  The weather here was marginal, but good enough to have a cookout for dinner and eat outside on the deck.  I did get a nap in this afternoon - what father could ask for more than that?  LOL

Steve - great story.  Nice to see that guy finally got a classic car to enjoy.

Dave
'64 Belvedere 2DHT
318 Poly, Push Button Auto
Originally Florida A/C Car