    From: "killerjay rodskie" <krodskie@xxxxxxxxx>
    To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 8:52 PM
    Subject: Re: 440 Change over,, "Advise/Tec help"

    Gary, i have a 64 B body 413 ci. factory oil pan and a Mancini Racing Windage tray # P4120998.The Windage tray seems to fit tight in the pan, but Mancini's tec support claims, that is the way it works. i hope it will be OK.

    --- On Tue, 6/21/11,

    1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-boger65.html

    http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/kailholz651.html