Re: Data Plate

Galen Govier's white book for 62-65 shows that the data plate is different
depending on plant.  He list three plants - Lynch, Hamtramck and Jefferson.

I did check to see if any of them have a set-up that matches the ACKMN number
provided and it didn't help me.  There are notations that if the engine code
letter has no number then it uses the standard engine.

What we need is the third digit of the VIN.

I'm looking forward to what anyone else figures out based on the supplied info.

Akron Don Gallimore