-----Original message-----
From: Coy Graham <coygrahamsr@xxxxxxxxx>
To:
pallconpallets@xxxxxxxxx
Sent:
Sun, Jul 31, 2011 14:53:27 GMT+00:00
RE: Help me identify this 4-speed

The casting numbers really don’t tell you a lot as they were used on different version of the A833. The ball and trunion was used from 64 to 66 and the rear mount shifter pad would indicate it is probably out of a B body car. Contact Brewers Transmissions (937-698-4259) and they can help you identify the transmission as it can be tricky. The bell housing should have a part number on it. Once you get it go to my mopar.com and they have an identification table. It is probably for a 10 ½ inch clutch. Hope this helps. How’s the progress on the car? Coy