Re: Valve cover refurb questions

Fred,

A couple of things...

If your sandblasting them, make DAMN SURE you have ALL the sand out of
the baffles, then wash/blow/vacuum them out again...THREE TIMES!!!

I'm not sure there was ever stickers from the factory, but someone
(don't remember who) on here makes several very nice looking designs.
If I can find them I'll forward them to you.

Here's a link to a crappy cell phone pic of my engine with the decals
on it. I can take a much better version and send it to you...
http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r82/y1topbanana73/?action=view&current=IMAG0088.jpg

I used "Chrysler Industrial Red" for my engine/valve covers and it
looks quite nice.

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/mmo62008.html
73 Dart Sport, 00 Cherokee Sport, 05 Ram 2500 CTD, 4WD, QC, LB, Laramie
21 Model T Depot Hack, 92 Accord, 06 Mazda 3

--
--