Re: Valve cover refurb questions

The only thing I would say about gaskets is that I avoid Mr Gasket stuff like the plaque!  It is Chinese junk. I about ruined a F*** with a chrome Mr Gasket T-stat housing. Darn thing was warped and froze up the stat.

I use the rubber one's from Fel-pro but others prefer the cork although I think it may be very hard to find the cork gaskets.

Here's a picture of my stock (not) valve cover paint job.