From: Gary H. <62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2011 9:36 AM
Subject: Re: The Smaller Starter?

Yeah, rebuilts are dependent on the state of mind of the person rebuilding it that day, as well as the policy of the
company doing the rebuilding: often it is "replace only the minimum" -- not all.

That's an extreme example of rebuilt parts failure. Bummer indeed. And the ease of getting to the starter is a factor: when headers are involved you don't want to ever mess with R&R the starter again. Not so much an issue with cars with the original exhaust manifolds.

Thanks,
Gary H.

--
--
Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person -- directly to that person. That is, send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!

--

--
--