Re: Electronic ignition conversion

Thanks for all the info.  I'm not concerned with staying original,
this car is a different color, different interior, 68 engine, 68
rearend, 64 tranny, ect ect than original.
My points distributor is bad,, you can move the shaft around in it,
and not just a little, showing some wear I'd say, and the idea of the
Mopar electronic conversion comes from having basically everything I
need laying around from other projects long in the past.  Want to get
this thing as reliable as possible so it doesn't sit around collecting
dust anymore.  It's done that for 20 years.
I always carried extra control boxes and resistors along with other
vehicles, "just in case" 'cause it's so easy to change, but really
never used them, so that's not a concern either.
Think I'll get a new 2 wire resistor and go with that, as well as the
voltage regulator, as I have the pulsating lights/gauge thing going on
with it anyway.

Thanx

Doug
'63 Sport Fury 'vert