Re: Cragar SS rims

not trying to be difficult or cause argument, just trying to find out what is correct, here is some info that I have taken out of the tech area of the 62-65 site, I can not swear to the accuracy of it

64 Max Wedge 53-1/4″

2404271 64 B-body except Max Wedge. 55-5/8″ (est) 1/8″ – 1/4″ narrower than 2070270 (fullsize Chrysler) housing. axle length 31-1/2″ overall.
2404143 65 B-body 54-1/2″ uses axle 2404223
2643409 66-67 B-body 54-1/4″
2852838 68-69 B-body 54-15/16″ same as 1970 B-body, 1/32″ difference
3432295 70 B-body 54-29/32″ same as 1968-69 B-body, 1/32″ difference
3507502 71-73 B-body 57-47/64″