Re: Mopars - PIPA and SOPA - Admin. note

Re: Mopars - PIPA and SOPA - Admin. note

An analogy I heard on the radio today driving between appointments.
Robbing a bank is illegal and so if the robber drove on a street to
make his getaway do we shut down all the streets because they are used
to assist in a crime?

Paul L.
63 Sport Fury
440/727