Re: Motor trouble

Haha indeed. I was like, hell why not. Wats amazing is, everything he had done and every part he installed, all the documention for them is nicely placed into plastic sleeves in binders. After reading he obviously spent a lot of money on that motor. Ross racing pistons, racer brown custom cam, alum edelbrock heads...all kinds of goodies. He included a huge bag of brand new holly carb parts for the 6 pack. He had planned on rebuilding and tuning them a certain way he saw in a Mopar mag hahai feel really lucky, I wanna drive it a lot, but I know since he's only put a 100 miles on it in 3 years, driving will start causing things to settle in place n I'll have to start fixing stuff, aka the brake system light in previous email. I gotta time it though tomm, he said it needs to be tuned, and the carbs tuned, but ima get Mopar man at work to teach me n do it. He built the motor for the guy I got it from. Enough rambling! Lol

Sent from my iPhone