Re: Failed

Lol I'm not to retarded now!! The seal is a newer type of seal, it's a piece of rubber with a lip. I took it off tube, placed into tranny, it went in fine and the lip was flush with top of tranny. I then slipped tube thru seal and it looked great, I bolted it up. I then started, ran thru gears, let it get hot, checked it, added oil appropriately. It does have a deep pan on it. After removing about a quart or too ( cause of dipstick) I readded those quarts, and ten another cause I was low. But it still wasn't showing on stick. I was thinking, man this thing must've been super low. It shifts and everything fine. So I drove it to store for some
More but that's where starter stopped kicking out haha and in mean time it leaked tranny fluid out the stick as I guess everything drainned back into the pan. Today, it sits cause I'm not touching it, it's still grounded lol I can't stand tranny leaks, or any leaks. But yea, it's the correct stick. Check out Mancini website ull see the seal on it I'm talking about. Maybe I didn't do it right? Don't know. Never heard anything bad about them.

Sent from my iPhone