Re: new tool ,more to come

Costco, ( I don't know if u guys have those or not back east) has a
very heavy duty vinyl  backyard dining shelter about 10 feet by 20
feet  complete with windows for 200 dollars This thing is way, way
stouter than the portable "carports" you see everywhere, and it is
fully enclosed.. I was working at somebodies house  last year and they
had this set up in their backyard as a garden shed. I was very
impressed with how stout it was and how thick the vinyl was, The walls
come  all the way to the ground. I commented to them, on how somebody
could almost live in that thing if they were homeless. Then two months
later they had a little garden shed built for them and they called me
up and said do you want this,for free. you guessed it, I said , no I
don't have room for it, now I do, what a dummy
  Neal

--
--
--